Millers Sanitary Service
Millers Sanitary Service, Kutztown (Berks County), Pennsylvania, has six trucks out on the road to provide prompt, dependable, and courteous service for our customers in Berks, Lehigh, and Schuylkill Counties.
Regular maintenance (pumping out, or emptying and cleaning, the tank and inspection of the baffles) of your septic system (standard or sand mound) is important for proper efficiency. Call us today at (610) 683-3061 or (610) 562-3484, or, if you wish, contact us via email. We accept all major credit cards. We use DEP/EPA-approved dump sites and treatment facilities.
Our services include the following:
- Empty and clean septic tanks (both standard and sand mound systems).
- Empty and clean pump stations (sand mound systems).
- Vacuum sand mound laterals.
- Empty and clean cesspools and holding tanks.
- Empty and clean restaurant grease traps.
- Clean clogged drain fields.
- Locate manhole covers and dig up to 6 inches. (Additional charge for more than 6 inches.)
- Comply with township ordinances and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Repair both inlet and outlet baffles.
- Install risers (manhole extensions).
- Install new septic tank manhole covers.
- Haul municipal sludge.
- Haul non-hazardous industrial waste.
- Haul and spread agricultural waste.
Our president, Bill Baver, behind the wheel of the Kenworth.
From left to right: Lester Miller, Brad Losito, Bobby Losito, and